Monday, February 5, 2007

Follow Your Heart

Yesterday we ate lunch at the Follow Your Heart café in Canoga Park. Even though we only live a short distance away I have only eaten here once before, and this was Wee G’s first time. Almost everything on the menu is vegan or can be veganised. We both took forever to decide what to order as there was so much choice! Wee G decided on the Grilled Vegetable Quesedilla that he enjoyed immensely, declaring that he “will definitely be back to eat here!” I got the Multigrain Mushroom burger and while it was nice, I wasn’t crazy about it and would definitely order something different next time. I got mine with some oven fries which we both said looked like the chips our Mums used to make cos they were crinkle cut!! We sat out at the patio which was surprisingly quiet considering it is on the pavement in the street. The staff were really friendly and the service was good. The photo above is my burger. I’m looking forward to going back and trying something else... :)

No comments: